super metroid, SNES style on an emulator at work
my top 3 are:
Shadow of the colossus
GUN
Prince of Persia: Two thrones
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
super metroid, SNES style on an emulator at work
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bought Evil Dead Resurection. Started playing it saturday, beat it yesterday. Simple, stupid, fun.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bought Midway Arcade Classics 3 the other day, just for Offroad. I used to pump that game full back in the day. Game is still as fun as ever.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
my gf got me GUN for Chistmas it is pretty cool...
I started to buy that the other day, although not sure why as I haven't had time to play any game the last few weeks. It looked good, how would you rate it?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I havent played it much yet.. its pretty fun... you have to have a lot of time for it though.. I would reccomend it..
i played it a few weeks ago at a friends house, definitely worth the buy....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Resident Evil 4, played it and beat it. Best video game ever for the PS2.
gun...is great......
but too easy to beat. I rented it from movie starz and beat it within 4 days.
True Crime: New York is a lot better than the first game.
Alwasy classic, NCAA football [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks